Diocesan Ministry Fund
What is the Diocesan Ministry Fund?
The Diocesan Ministry Fund is the annual appeal campaign that helps fund over 100 services and ministries of the Diocese of Pueblo.
Contributions go to Catholic Charities, seminarians, deacon training, youth and adult religious training, outreach, and many more ministries and services. Each ministry and service helps the Bishop and the Diocese fulfill its mission of proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The Diocesan Ministry Fund finances approximately 68% of the diocesan budget.
Points to Remember
- Contributions are tax-deductible.
- Giving to the DMF is practicing good stewardship over the gifts God has given to you.
- The amount pledged through your parish is returned to your parish for religious education and formation ministries and services.
- You are contributing to the work of this Diocese: Service, Outreach, Education, and Ministry.
- You can pledge now and extend payments over the rest of the year.
- Every gift is important: the participation of so many in the work of Jesus Christ is significant.